Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fashion Photo #2



Ok, I am going back a few months in time with this photo, back to September. In fact, I think this photo may have been taken on my 24th birthday! What a beautiful weekend at harvest gathering. I love this photo cuz my outfit goes so well with the tent, this time, bottom to top….

Farmer Overalls, Goldmine P-town, $2.50
Winter Staple Green Woolie, Value Village, Sea-town, $2.00
White hooded cotton thermal, Somewhere between NY and far West, $1.00
Music Note tee shirt, Target, Chicago, Humboldt Park, $10
Necklace, Gift from South West adventures, Love
Smile, ragged, elated, Priceless
Hoop Earrings, Kmart, P-town, 3 for $9
Pink Snow Cap, Walgreen’s, Sea-town, $10
Tent, Marmot, Borrowed from Family, Love
Trees, Priceless!


So this photo is my farewell to summer, fall, and Indian summer. It has been super blissful. But now we hit hard into the transition into the winter months.

Tonight I worshiped the moon. I stood where the boardwalk meets the water. The moon blasted light down on to the earth. This powerful light over shadowing even the bright buzzing lights of the new Walgreen’s complex. I laughed with the moon as I asked it silly questions.

No comments: