Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Angel



I have encountered the remains of a snow angel, in the form of a freshly plowed driveway! I pulled into the drive expecting to spend 30 to 40 minutes shoveling. No such thing! Today I was blessed with a kind, silent neighbor, who took his or her precious time to make my life a little easier. I was beaming. I was smiling ear to ear; not so much because I didn’t want to shovel, more so because these types of random acts of kindness give me hope for the redemption of humanity.

Have you heard? Performing or witnessing random acts of kindness actually boosts your serotonin levels! I felt it today, indeed.

This weekend would be a great time to test this theory out for yourself. Time to celebrate folks! The dark is leaving us. The light is coming!

The Layers Show
White Cotton Thermal, Under 3$, Resale shop somewhere
Brown Knit Dress with pockets, $20ish, Peebles, Petoskey
Brown Wool Sweater, $2.50, Goldmine Petoskey
Black Tights, $10, K-Mart Petoskey
Black Cotton Leggings, $10, K-Mart Petoskey
Striped Leg Warmers, Free, Free Table Stewart House, Sea-town
Maggie's Organic Cotton Socks, gift, thanks mom.
Pink n’ Black Boots, thanks mom! Target

Chilling with my friend Recycled Materials Man on a Tuesday afternoon….priceless.

Pulling into the driveway some kind stranger plowed for you….serotonin boosting pricelessness.

No comments: